- Improve the fundraising or operations of the organization.
- Learn while you train and others.
- Grow in experience and witness a new and different culture.
- Visit the different regions and it’s different facets.
- Get to know new people make memories.
Organizational Development Volunteers . Gomoa Sports for Change Foundation welcomes volunteers who want to use their skills to improve the fundraising or operations of the organization. Development volunteers work on projects such as grant writing, fundraising, strengthening the organization’s structure, spearheading new initiatives, website management, human resources, and working to build partnerships with other organizations. Development volunteers are welcome to come to GS4CF any time of the year.
When we embark on a program, the projects start typically at 10am and ends latest at 2pm. Before and after the program we get together to analyze how the program went and eat together. After the program, we drive back together to the residence where our volunteers stay and they have free time for the rest of the day.
Free Time Activities
Volunteers can schedule their own private activities. But we also have specific programs in line for them, so they get to know the culture basics of the communities/regions they are volunteering in.
- To participate in this program, you must be at least 18 years old at the start of the program. There may be exceptions if you can show permission from your legal guardian or if you are accompanied by your parents
- You need the following language skills: English (basic knowledge)
- Your help is needed on the following days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m
- There are no restrictions. Helping hands from all over the world are welcome.
Breakdown of the cost for foreign volunteers:
The cost involved in this project are the following: your food, you will receive three meals a day for all the volunteers. Also, the following, are accommodation, transportation from the airport, 24-hour support from our staff, laundry, drinking water, toiletries, and wireless internet access 24 hours a day in the volunteer house so that you can keep in touch with friends and family back home.
Equalcups’ aim is to provide affordable volunteer opportunities so that you can help make a difference in the lives of others that are in need. There is no hidden cost, apart from the project fees covering everything.
Volunteers are picked up upon arrival and brought to the airport when departing.
The accommodation for our volunteers is located in Accra. One is in Asylum Down(Accra) and the other in Ofankor(Accra).
Depending on the length of their stay, we have various variations of rooms for our volunteers. The rooms come with a shared bathroom and washroom. Sitting places and a small garden depending on the location of your stay.
The kitchen can be used by the volunteers, same as the fridge.
Our cook prepares three meals a day for all volunteers. If you are a vegetarian or have any allergies this is taken into account when we arrange your food.
We provide volunteers with bottled drinking water.
What’s not included?:
Visas, flights, travel insurance and vaccinations are NOT included in the program fees.
The nearest airport is Kotoka International Airport (ACC) in Accra. We help you to find cheap flights to Ghana.
Going abroad is an adventure that you should always be well prepared for. Sudden illness or injury, cancellation or theft – a travel insurance for Ghana provides security and is a plus to have.
Before you start your volunteer work in Ghana, you should consult your doctor again and check your required vaccinations for Ghana.
Dates & Prices
Volunteers can join this program through out the year, although our main months are March, April, May, October, November and December.
Jan Feb Mar Apr Mai Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec
2 – 50 Weeks
Prices are in USD
- 2 Weeks 355$
- 4 Weeks 533$
- 8 Weeks 888$
- 12 Weeks 1.332$
- 16 Weeks 1.443$
- 25 Weeks 1.665$
- 50 Weeks 2.775$ (Maximum Stay)
Average price per week is 117$.
Down Payment (15%):
With the deposit you reserve your place in the volunteer program. Payments are processed by PayPal, our trusted global payment provider. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can also pay the deposit with a credit card.
Final Payment (85%):
You agree your final payment with Equalcups Projects Ghana during the application process. Usually it is a Bank Transfer or PayPal.
Additional security and free service
- High ethical minimum standards
- Change your reservation at no additional cost
- We will refund your fees if your trip is canceled by Equalcups
- We will help you and support you in every situation